Rather than do a regular post today, I thought it might be fun to focus my efforts on sprucing up the blog. I’ve left several menu items unfinished and it has been bothering me. So what did I decide to do? Add new pages and leave the unfinished pages unfinished. Very productive, I know.
Anywho, when I did my 7 Things About Me post after getting nominated by the lovelies at Simply Om, I thought it would be fun to make info pages not just about me, but for The Scientist and Fur-Babies! They’re pretty neat. Enjoy!
10 Things You May (or May Not) Want to Know About My Husband
- He only writes in blue ink.
- He got a hole-in-one at a Pitch-n-Putt in 2007 and was captain of the JV soccer team in 1994 — and still talks about it.
- He can’t straighten his right pinkie finger.
- He didn’t get a cell phone until 2005.
- He’s what I like to call… “Fussy.”
- He spills everything he tries to pour.
- He’s addicted to Vick’s VapoRub.
- He changes into his bathrobe at every given opportunity.
- He lies about his height on government documentation.
- He vowed that his blind date with The Designer would be his last from Match.com EVER, even if it didn’t go well. Luckily, it did.
“Twenty percent off infinity is still infinity.”
“Can I ask you something without you getting mad?”
“You live in a fantasy world.”
“Can you do me a massive?”
“We can only do that twonce (new word) a year.”
“Don’t we already have something like that?”
10 Things You May (or May Not) Want to Know About Twinkie
- She’s a Pomeranian.
- She’s a socialite and a lady.
- Her favorite color is blush.
- She enjoys having her nails painted.
- There is absolutely nothing more important than dinner… Except maybe coconut water.
- She eats higher quality food than I do.
- The only toy she will play with is a pacifier she stole from a baby at the park 6 years ago.
- Whenever her pacifier gets lost I have to pay $20 on eBay to replace the discontinued pacifier and ship it overnight.
- She has no teeth.
- She gets acupuncture regularly.
TWINKIE’S NICKNAMES INCLUDE:
10 Things You May (or May Not) Want to Know About Atticus
- He’s a Maltese/Chihuahua mix with a bum leg.
- He’s a gentleman and a scholar.
- His favorite pattern is plaid, just like his father.
- He has a “Members Only” jacket and, yes, it’s as awesome as you think it is.
- The only acceptable location for him is on your lap or under a blanket.
- He sneezes uncontrollably when he’s excited.
- He makes monkey sounds when his father gets home from work.
- His favorite toy is his squirrel. I mean his pink monster. I mean his squeaky ball. I mean his donkey. I mean his hammerhead shark. I mean his elephant…
- He will only eat something if his sister tries it first.
- He likes to turn his head upside down and watch the world go by.
ATTICUS’ NICKNAMES INCLUDE:
Dr. Kirk Shardy