Oh, golly… I can’t believe it! Trisha and Carolyn have a lovely blog called Simply Om and they were kind enough to nominate me for the 7 Things About Me Award. Thankyouthankyouthankyou ever so much, laydeez! Too sweet! Now I get to tell you 7 things about myself (hard) and nominate 7 bloggers for the award (fun).
THE HARD PART:
- I have a scoatch of OCD.
- I think almost everything is funny.
- I prefer reality television over reality.
- I bruise easily.
- If I could have any super power it would be the ability to order takeout telepathically and teleport to pick it up. (Ok, I guess that’s 2 powers.)
- EXCLAMATION POINTS AND CAPITAL LETTERS ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!
- I think hyperbole is the best thing ever.
THE FUN PART (in no particular order):
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (because you’re ever so polite).
- Tell everyone 7 things about yourself (because everyone is dying to know what makes you tick).
- Choose 7 other blogs (or however many you want because, let’s face it, bloggers make their own rules) you think deserve the award and post on their page that they’ve been nominated!
Oh, happy day! That was fun. (In fact, it was so much fun that it inspired me to create some permanent pages about me, The Scientist, and our Fur-Babies.) Trisha and Carolyn, THANK YOU again for being such dears and thinking to nominate me. I feel so special! Now, everyone go check out Simply Om to see what they’re up to!
And, just for funsies (new word), I thought you might like to see a baby photo of me. Enjoy the arm rolls and toothless smile. You’re welcome.